This home diffuser, enclosed in the body designed to resemble a rosebud, is noted for its stylishness. The device is not only appealing but also functional. It disperses soothing fragrance and produces soft light that make your house both look and feel like an SPA.
The Young Living Company provides both essential oils and diffusers to those who want to create a peaceful home atmosphere or wish to sustain their physical and mental health. The products they offer are meant to give their clients superior aroma experience. Continue reading to familiarize yourself with the essential characteristics of the diffuser.
Features of the Product:
- Its body looks like a rosebud; it features a see-through purple top and a white nontransparent body.
- Since the unit is stylish and appealing, not only does it disperse aroma, but it also serves as a useful decorative element for every home.
- It is an all-in-one diffuser: the device serves as a humidifier, air purifier, and atomizer. It is indebted to the unique ultrasonic technology for such versatility.
- The device has a 30-sec-off/on-setting, even though it can also produce a consistent diffusion.
- The diffuser provides a mellow light to create a nice atmosphere.
- If you don’t need the light, then switch it off by pushing the “on” button and holding it for several seconds.
- It is user-friendly: to make the unit work, fill it with the oil, and then turn it on. In between these two steps remember to set up the dispersion frequency.
- The reservoir is easy to refill as well.
- It is a good option to use for aromatherapy and to create a peaceful atmosphere in the room.
- The device features two and a half million ultrasonic vibrations per second that ensure consistent aroma dispersion. Thanks to its constant aroma supply, you will feel relaxed, and your nerves will be settled.
- The unit produces the continuous distribution of essential oil vapors during about four hours without refills, and it works for eight hours when used with an interval setting.
Pros of the Diffuser:
- The diffuser features two settings. Depending on your personal needs, you can make it produce continuous or interval diffusion.
- When the device runs out of the water, it shuts down entirely automatic. An automatic shut-off function is an excellent addition as there is no need to turn the unit off manually.
- Another positive aspect of this diffuser is that it produces little noise. The user doesn’t know for sure whether the diffuser is turned on or off.
Some Drawbacks to the Product:
- The major negative aspect of the diffuser is that it’s not very durable. It’s also not easy to fix the unit up if it’s went wrong or stopped working.
- Some customers claim that the device stops functioning after being used for a while. Moreover, they complain that it’s impossible to repair it. Nevertheless, some users are completely satisfied with the diffuser even after six months of use.
To summarize the information mentioned above, I want to say that this model is a sound investment after all. The device allows for full control over its diffusion properties. However, after several months of use some technical issues may arise. While some costumers complain about their diffusers going wrong after some time of use, others claim that their devices serve them for a long time. The diffuser comes with an automatic shut-off feature: the unit won’t go wrong or consume extra energy if you forget to shut it off manually.