If you have no idea of what the most effective essential oil to buy is, then read this guide to the end. Here we will discuss and compare top-rated essential oil brands being in business today.
Many suppliers claim that they offer natural products that are 100% free from any contamination. As for pure essential oils, they have no byproducts that can reduce their effectiveness. Moreover, any contamination may be harmful to your skin. You might find it to be an overwhelming experience to select the product for your needs. Use the following information to make the right decision.
How to Pick the Best Supplier
We want you to purchase unadulterated products! To benefit from using essential oils with no side effects, opt for pure liquids that contain no byproducts. It’s like consuming organic foods rather than that with pesticides.
Since essential oils are not a regular buy, better spend more on a high-quality product once in a while rather than purchase a cheap bottle filled with a liquid of pure quality. When looking for essential oils, be interested in its high quality and the supplier’s integrity.
We are sure that you prefer buying meat from local country farms even though they offer their products at a higher price than local supermarkets. The same is with essential oils. Do your research to find products for the lowest price, but don’t forego their quality.
Purchase essential oils from those companies that offer their clients excellent customer service. Purchase from those who can give you the essential oil that suits you best and those who can share their knowledge of how to apply it correctly.
The reputation of the supplier you are going to buy from is very crucial. Consider it when picking an essential oil brand. It is important to read many reviews of various brands to learn what customers think about each supplier. With this knowledge, it is easier to make a balanced decision.
Reviews & Comparison: Top 10 Essential Oil Brands in 2015
Established in 1993, Young Living, a wide-known essential oil supplier, offers therapeutic-grade essential oils of high quality. They control every stage of the essential oil production process: starting from planting botanical seeds and ending with their distillation. Their care and commitment produce adorable essential oils that are then delivered to their customers. The producer focuses on its customers’ satisfaction. They have a website with their contact information on it. Call them to ask any question you want.
- They take full control over their processing methods and don’t use any byproducts
- They have been in business for 22 years
- They produce a vast selection of essential oils
- They pack their products in amber/brown glass vessels
- They offer the most expensive products to date
- They run out of stock in between times
dōTERRA has been offering high-quality essential oils for only seven years. Even though the company is a novice in this business, they have proved the quality of the products they supply. They offer the Certified Pure Therapeutic-Grade (CPTG) products. If you are dissatisfied with what you get for some reason, be free to return your buy for a 100% refund. However, you can also get a 100% credit on your next purchase. Make sure that the product you send back is not outdated. Their products are available at a slightly higher price, but they cost less than the Young Living Company’s ones.
- They offer certified products
- Different segments of the people can afford to buy their products
- Customers have to pay a $35 membership fee
- They don’t grow plants and, of course, don’t distill them for oils
Edens Garden was found in 2009, in San Clemente, California. The company is a reputable fragrance and essential oil supplier that controls the originality and quality of their output by rotating the stock twice a month. They never forego the quality of their essential oils. To save the therapeutic properties of their products, they keep them at the needed temperature and minimal exposure to light. They pack their products in amber glass bottles to preserve their effectiveness. Their oils are 100% pure and come with no byproducts. If your purchase doesn’t meet your expectations, don’t hesitate to return your buy within the next 30 days.
- They produce an abundance of essential oils and offer many deals, discounts, and bonuses
- Since they don’t use pesticides, herbicides, or other harmful chemicals, their products are 100% therapeutic-grade
- In the first place, they focus on the fragrance oil production
Now Foods was found in 1948. They have been producing personal hygiene products and essential oils of high quality for about 67 years. Based in Chicago, Illinois, the company offers vitamin supplements and nutritional foods as well. They apply a unique technique for growing particular plants and then harvest and distill them to deliver exceptional essential oils and other products to their costumers. Their citrus fruit extracts are 100% cold pressed while others are steam distilled. Even though their products have no official grading for A, B, C, they are pure and of high quality.
- They produce therapeutic-grade products
- Since their products are low-priced, some clients are dissatisfied with their products
Aura Cacia believes that essential oils are a Mother Nature’s gift. That’s why they collect the best plants to produce high-quality products that will ensure the physical, spiritual, mental, and emotional well-being of their customers. The company was found in 1982, but it established itself as an aromatherapy supplier only in 1993. They offer high-end blends along with excellent customer service. The authority of Organic Foods Production Act certified some of their products as organic. Their certificating authority is QAI. It takes control over many processes that include harvesting, distilling, and others. If you order from them, you can be sure that your buy will arrive within ten days. If the package is far from what you’ve ordered, then send it back within the next 60 days.
- Their essential oils are on the shelves of major food stores
- They offer reasonably-priced products
- They produce 89 singles and 21 blends
- They have nothing to do with rebottling oils
- Some of their oils are not organic
Plant Therapy company follows the philosophy of essential oils being exceptionally powerful. They offer 100% pure oils that contain no byproducts and sell them in large quantities. The products undergo GC/MS testing, which lies in analyzing their composition. The supplier offers excellent customer service to make sure that their clients are fully satisfied with their buys. If you aren’t happy with your purchase or their service, feel free to ask to refund your money.
- They do rebottle
- They offer excellent customer service and provide free shipping
- Since they don’t have their farm, they don’t produce essential oils
- They offer a limited assortment of oils
The business has been producing essential oils since 1987. They are focused on making certified organic products. Their customers are fully satisfied with natural, therapeutic-grade products the company offers. All of their oils undergo a lab-safe research process. You can buy from them even in small quantities. You don’t have to go to a store as you can place an order on their website 24/7. Be sure that they deliver your order in eight days after you place it. You can return your purchase within the next 60 days.
- They offer 111 singles and no blends
- Their products are reasonably priced
- The oils are available in “drops” configuration
- They do rebottling, so learn as much information as possible before placing an order
- They don’t offer any blends
If you need 100% pure and natural blends, then don’t go further than Fabulous Frannie. They cooperate with the best essential oil brands to deliver exceptional quality products to their devoted clients. They offer 100% pure products with no contamination. They test essential oils independently to get certification and MSDS authentication. They provide excellent customer service. If you don’t like what you get, feel free to send your order back within the next seven days.
- They don’t produce blends and offer a limited assortment of products
Healing Solutions focuses on providing their customers with an abundance of essential oils of excellent quality. They don’t use multi-level marketing because they deliver their goods directly to the consumers. Therefore, their products are low-priced. They provide excellent customer service. If your buy doesn’t satisfy your expectations, return it within the next seven days.
- Their high-quality essential oils come at affordable prices
- No one knows for sure whether they sell therapeutic-grade products or not
Kis Oils offers their customers essential oils of exceptional quality. They have been supplying these products for a while. They have a bottling facility in Brooklyn, New York. The company delivers genuine products directly to consumers. If you don’t like what you get, don’t hesitate to send your buy back for a 100% refund.
- They supply essential oils of exceptional quality. The company delivers their products directly to the customer, avoiding the multi-level marketing
- Their products are reasonably priced
- They don’t have their farms, so they don’t grow plants or distill them
- There is no disclose information about therapeutic-grade products
Hopefully, the provided information was very useful for you. Use it to buy the best essential oils for your home, boutique, office, or salon. The list of the brands and the information given in the guide will come you in handy when choosing the best supplier of 100% pure products.